Try clicking a link

People in committee positions have generic email address allocated to them, click on the words ‘contact me’ near their name.

You can try our search feature, type in a name or callsign of the person you want to contact, in the search box at the top and bottom of the screen.  If the member has requested to have their email associated with this web site, there should be a ‘contact me’.